1. Across the top there is the ReportCam logo which can be replaced with your logo when you subscribe, just go to ReportCam.com, complete and send us the branding form with your logo and we will send you a code to put in the box on the Settings page. From that point onwards all your Report Pages will have your branding.
2. Below that there is the Report ID (if you have added one) then the sender contact details.
3. There are two time and date stamps next to that. One is the from the device when the Report was crated, the other is from the server when it arrived, providing evidence of circumstances. The Reports cannot be accessed for editing, so there is no opportunity for this evidence or video to be tampered with.
4. Below that there is the video which can be switched to full screen, and next to that the location on Google Maps, which can be zoomed.
5. A text box to send a message back to the originator of the report appears next, who will be notified in the app when new messages are added.
6. Then there is a share button for the Report to be forwarded by email to others, and a download button will soon be added.